♥ Friday, May 06, 2011
F***
Never let me go experience myself.
Fall down by myself.
Stand up by myself.
How am I suppose to learn and grow?
Keeping a bird that wanted to fly so eagerly.
Nvr trust that it'll fly back to you if you let it fly for awhile.
The more you want to keep it by your side,
The more it'll not return to you when you finally think you can let it go and trust it'll come back.
All will just be too late then.
The simplest trust and support that a parent should give to their children.
It's better that I be frank to them and not hide from them.
At least they know what I'm doing, where I am.
But I guess being frank just won't help.
Be frank you don't allow me to go/do.
Hide from you and let you found out yourself, also scold/nag/blame.
What the f*** do you expect from us?
I tried to put myself in your shoes.
That's why I'm being frank and tell you 2 truthfully.
Did you put yourself in my shoes then?
Ta Ma De.
I know and tried to give you the respect.
Is the respect being given in return to me?