♥ Monday, June 07, 2010
My 3rd sis is having her holiday till ard August.
She had spent a month of it watching videos everyday.
What a great life!
If I were her, I would rather go find a job quickly and earn $$.
Or at least wont everyday stay at home.
But it's a only 'if I were her'.
She is different from me.
IT fair is coming.
And once again, I'm deprived of the chance to work there again!!!
ARH!!!
Yet, my sis has the chance.
But because she is not good at IT products, she didn't work.
My friend, Shiying, is working from Fri to Sun.
Pay is $65 on weekday and $80 on weekend.
I envy her.
My money has been going down the slope ever since I started Poly.
So many expenses I needa pay myself.
Phonebill, meals outside if eat with friends, shopping expenses, overseas expense.
I still owe my 2nd sis $$$ for the Hong Kong trip the coming Sunday.
I don't dare to ask for it from my mum.
But I think I really need to.
But my siss all said I should pay myself.
But how to?
Haiz.
Talking abt my Hong Kong trip.
I'm so excited abt its coming and anticipate it so~~~ much~~~.
Hehe.
And I realised ard 2 days ago,
Crystal Ho, my CSCC senior, is going to Hong Kong during the upcoming holiday also.
Haha.
Wonder which part she going also.
Haha.
And she is also going there to shop.
I knew it after I read her blog.
Haha.
Same same.
Hong Kong trip's nearing = MST's ending
YEAH!
After MST, I have lots of things to do.
FIRST AND FOREMOST, THINK OF THE PACKING LIST FOR HK TRIP!
SECONDLY, WRITE THE LIST OF PPL TO BUY THINGS FOR!
Wahahaha!
Following,
Think abt the AGM Publication stuff.
Think abt Aspiration Camp.
Think abt this and that of CSCC.
It also equals to seeing my CSCC mates often once again.
YEAH!
OKAY!
Shall go and study FACC. =D