<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33645390?origin\x3dhttp://perfect-smilex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Saturday, June 05, 2010

Advance Birthday celebration for Mei Xuan with Ziping yesterday after fighting through the first stage of MST - Taxation 1.
Went to Sembawang Shopping Centre, Astons, for dinner.
We thought of buying a Cotton On shorts for Mei Xuan as Ziping heard from her that she's intending to buy one from there.
However, yesterday Mei Xuan said that she tried out the shorts the other day and doesn't want to buy anymore.
Lol.
Then we gave her 5 mins to think of what she wants.
Sitted inside and she said she wants a thumbdrive.
But she knows that it's not withing our budget.
Sorry abt that.
Help you look out for a cheaper one if possible. =)
We ate till around 8pm plus.
Came out of Astons and an auntie approached us.
She wants the receipt that we got from eating in Astons coz she said she is still short of $50 receipt to participate in a lucky draw.
We gave her since we have no use.
I said that she's clever coz like that she dont need to spend and if won the lucky draw, she gets the money.
How can?!
Herh.
Haha. But nvm.
On escalator down, noticed that she's waiting for more receipts outside of Astons.
I told Ziping and Mei Xuan, "I think she didnt even spend any money lor. Just wait for receipts of what others spent but she gets the chance to win." -.-
Forget it.
It's not that this is a weird happening in life.
I played in Timezone.
$1 for a game to win major prize of electronic stuff.
This game I played last time when I went with my siss.
I played well last time but not this time.
So sad.
Haha.
But my sis also mentioned before that, the machine is in a system that no matter how well you play, you won't win the major prize one.
But I still wanna try. >P
$1 for the basketball shooting game.
I scored 142!!!
8 more points and I can proceed to stage 3.
What a waste.
Ziping saw the dessert in Kopitiam and said she feels like eating.
Lol.
So does Mei Xuan.
Headed to Popular coz Ziping wanted to buy printing paper.
Not long later, ard 9pm, Popular is closing.
Didnt get to stay long.
Down the escalator, I told them what Petrine said in the club earlier on.
She said her mum let her choose between Bangkok and LV bag.
Of coz she will choose LV bag. That's her reply.
Haha.
She further mentioned that her mum is willing to buy one becoz of a news previously.
It is heard that a LV bag saved a lady's life from a gun shot.
Is it true?
Haha.
When off the escalator, I had toe cramp again!!!
I hate toe cramp.
It's really very pek cek.
Once my toe cramp happened, I need time to slowly wait for it to get better.
Worst still yesterday is that...
There's no seat around.
And I have to stand and try to 'heal' it.
Somemore, I wore my pink covered shoes yesterday.
Everytime I wear this shoe, I wear a pair of those black socks.
I have to take off the socks yesterday in the public!
So unglam!
ARH!
Oh yar.
While we were waiting for the bus previously at Sembawang MRT station,
We talked abt MSG.
Haha.
Mei Xuan and I said that MSG is not good for health and that all food sold outside will contain at least a little msg.
Ziping doesn't know!
Haha.
Then she said that her mum made chicken soup with a cube kind of thing.
Those advertisement of convenient packet that allows you to make delicious chicken soup.
The chicken brand.
She said it's very delicious.
We told her that is made of msg.
She said she still eats until jin jin you wei.
Lol.

♥aixin at 2:41:00 PM


Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥


♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy
ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D


--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P


Naval Base Pri
6/1'04
dorothy
jia le
jing yee
kenny
meiling
michelle ho
vivian tay
wei lin

Orchid Park Sec
2a1'06!
3s1'07
amos
beryl
chu wei
cynthia
elysia
esther
evelyn
geraldine
hazel
hui cheng
issac
janice
jasmine
jessica
jia en
jin xuan
kai yong
khen yong
madeleine
matthias
pawita
rachel + zhongwei
shao cong
sze li
vivian
vivian + her TP friends
wai wan
wei tao
wei ting
wei yi

DAC'09 03
Jia Shun

SP CSCC
Chee Siong
Chih Xian
Christel
Crystal
Desmond
Derrick
Edward
Germaine
Glenda
Jia Hui
Johnson daddy
Joshua Chan
Joshua Singh
Jue Ying
Jun Xian
Jun Yan
Kelvin
Mandy mummy
Petrine
Sean
Siying
Vernon
Vivian Lim
Yan Yee

SB
John

Ex-Colleagues
Shirley

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

Your imeem codes here.