♥ Thursday, February 18, 2010
Love these quotes.
Got to know this web, 365thoughts.tumblr.com, from Glenda's web.
From this web, there are really lots of quotes which i think are meaningful.
Below are those I like from only the 1st 2 pgs from 16 Feb. =D
It’s the ones you thought would be there forever and will never say goodbye, that can easily disappear in a blink of an eye.The day you start smiling all over again from your heart, will be the day you've let go of him.If you have to try and convince yourself you don't care about someone, you care about them more than you think.I push people away so I would know who's willing to pull me back in.It's amazing how one fake smile can instantly mean you're absolutely happy in someone else's eyes.
Sometimes, your closest friends end up hurting you more than your worst enemies would ever come close to.Even when you think you are finally over that boy, and think you like someone else, you start reading quotes and it’s still that same boy that pops into your head, not the new one.They say I'm such a strong person. But when no one's looking, I break down just like everyone else. I only pretend to be strong for you...She fell, and oh boy, did she get more than scraped knees!Sometimes you need to cry it all out, break down, and just tear apart. Learn how to pick yourself up and put yourself back together. The only way to be happy is to give into sadness first. Because without sadness, there's no happiness; you would never learn how to smile.The truth hurts, so get over it.