<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33645390?origin\x3dhttp://perfect-smilex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, February 15, 2010

I think I'm lying to myself.
Maybe you are right.
I dont dare to face this reality.
It's hard for me to.

I misses the times...
We were in the train on our way back from CSCC chalet.
We chatted on msn for consecutive 10 days.
We were playing at Sentosa happily.
I smacked your chest for a dare.
We prawn.
We sms each other.
We hold hands.
We spend together.
We meet up whenever we can.
My phone vibrate coz you text me.
You send me home.
When I 'sniff' your shirt coz of the nice smell.
We hug.
You nagging me for being dirty coz I bath only once a day.
You say my hair was quite smelly.
We always can't decide on where to eat.
We called each other pig.
I called you '猪八戒', You called me '猪八姐'.
I called you 'Wang Ba Dan', You called me 'Chou Ji Dan'.
We watch movies.
We buy badges with pig pic each.

Basically,
Everything we did together and you did for me.

I regret the times...
I keep quiet.
I ignored you coz of my immaturity.
I keep making you angry.
You didnt quarrel with me.
You keep mum, keep to yourself and don't tell me where I was wrong.
I didn't realise I was being unreasonable.
I bring up the wrong topic...

There's totally no turning back.
But yet, I'm still hoping for the miracle.
I think you are right.
I dont dare to face this reality.

But it's just like,
Your parents were still doing very fine in the afternoon when you last talked to them.
And, in the night, a call inform you that they are dead.

I'm just like facing this situation.
It's all too sudden.
And yet, I can't hide myself and cry a whole day.
I still have to put up a strong front in front of my family.
I still have to keep this matter behind my mind.
I still have to focus and study when I can't focus.
It's very difficult for me to deal with this situation now.

Who can help me?

Now, there's no one whom I know will be there and whom I can turn on to whenever I have troubles.
Am I actually able to face you like a friend when in club?
Where we used to meet up everytime after school,
Where we used to be a couple in front of others.
And in sch?
Where we used to meet into one another and were happy.

I miss you,
But I know you dont,
Not even a single bit.

My heart breaks and is still breaking.

♥aixin at 2:16:00 PM


Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥


♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy
ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D


--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P


Naval Base Pri
6/1'04
dorothy
jia le
jing yee
kenny
meiling
michelle ho
vivian tay
wei lin

Orchid Park Sec
2a1'06!
3s1'07
amos
beryl
chu wei
cynthia
elysia
esther
evelyn
geraldine
hazel
hui cheng
issac
janice
jasmine
jessica
jia en
jin xuan
kai yong
khen yong
madeleine
matthias
pawita
rachel + zhongwei
shao cong
sze li
vivian
vivian + her TP friends
wai wan
wei tao
wei ting
wei yi

DAC'09 03
Jia Shun

SP CSCC
Chee Siong
Chih Xian
Christel
Crystal
Desmond
Derrick
Edward
Germaine
Glenda
Jia Hui
Johnson daddy
Joshua Chan
Joshua Singh
Jue Ying
Jun Xian
Jun Yan
Kelvin
Mandy mummy
Petrine
Sean
Siying
Vernon
Vivian Lim
Yan Yee

SB
John

Ex-Colleagues
Shirley

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

Your imeem codes here.