♥ Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Last time I forgot one story being told by the 3 cousins.
It was the
Japanese doors.
The 2 doors are
one male and one female.
They were said to be very loving and
cannot be separated.
They said that
No matter how you separate the 2 of them, they will still be back together the next time you see it.
One case was that
one door was placed at SPSU [it belongs to SPSU btw], which is level 1, and another at SAC, which is level 2.
They were
placed vertical up initially.
But the
next day, both were horizontally laid down as tho they were facing each other.
Another case was
both doors were separated but next day, backed together again.
Another one was that I've forgotten why,
the female one was crying when the 2 doors were separated.Someone saw a drop of tear on the female door.If I'm not wrong, the 2 doors are actually placed inside a glass box.
This one I also not sure.
One more is
true one.
Ziping told me and Mei Xuan de.
Her friend, I name her PS here, went for Sports Camp 09/10.
Then one night, Ziping also dont know why, maybe help carry stuff or what,
PS went into a room.
PS didnt go in due to curiousity or her own mischievous.
She was being told to.
But we are not sure for what purpose.
Then
she saw children in the room.
The children asked her to accompany them to play.The
next day, PS realised she was in Changi Hospital.
Her groupmates during camp told her that
she was anyhow screaming non-stop the previous night in the room.If I'm not wrong,
she was screaming at a pitch where human actually cant reach.
PS lost conscious after seeing and hearing the children and regained only the next morning.
So it was like
she seemed to be possessed by some 'dirty' stuff.
This story is really true.
It was
told by the victim to Ziping.
So yar.
Can you dont believe it?It's only less than 1 yr from now.
My hair stands when listening and recalling this 2 stories.
*Goosebumps*