♥ Saturday, November 28, 2009
It's
28 Nov today.
A Saturday.Yesterday, a Friday cum Public Holiday, I went to bugis shopping with my siss.
Bought 6 items - 5 apparels + 1 bag.An elmo tee, a vest, a blazer, a pair of shorts, a blouse and a bag.Haha.
Great gain.
But
big burnt hole in my pocket too.
Spent ard $90 in total for all these items.
I really enjoyed the shopping yesterday.
1stly, coz long time didnt go shopping with siss.
2ndly, I really shopped.
3rdly, I felt relaxed during the shopping time.
Hehe.
Maybe shall post photos of my 'products' sometime. =DD
Maybe only tho.
Lol.
Haha.
My class seems to be having some problems.
I have no idea of the whole situation.
I am one of those blur ones who have not much idea of the situation.
Went for the Potong Pasir survey event.
Initially thought of backing out last min.
But will feel bad doing so.
So decided not to. =)
Haha.
Of coz partly becoz Jun also decided not to back out. =P
It was not actually not tiring to me.
Haha.
I Supergirl Xin leh.Lol.
Haha.
MST is approaching.I really have to start studying.
MOB, Stats, Econs, PACC, ITAB, Etiquette.
All are of equal difficulties to me.
OMG!
I have to buck up.
Coz I think that CRS and IDEA will be pulling me down. =(
So I needa do my very best for the papers to balance and push my score up.
Fighting! ^^