♥ Sunday, November 01, 2009
Home cleaning event yesterday.
This time rd, the no. of ppl was a success.
Thanks ppl.
This time rd, we were able to finish cleaning the house faster then last time.
Due to the no. of ppl per house and the size of the flats.
All houses were 1 room flats except for one 3 room flat.
However,
This time rd, got 2 grps didnt get to clean.
As the owner either refuse to open the door or wasnt home.
Lol.
The initial patient my grp supposed to help also didnt open the door.
So we were allocated to another house nearby.
The popo's house was actually rather clean.
Nonetheless, we cleaned.
To make it cleaner.
And I think my grp was awesome.
They took initiative in cleaning the house.
After they finished their part, they continued to do other cleaning on their own.
However, this made me feel rather guilty.
I seemed to be the one who dont really know how to do housechores when I'm a girl.
-.-
Ok.
I think the guys in my grp are quite a xin hao nan ren.
Haha.
Thanks to Junchai, Feng Ming, Justin and Kia Seng,The home cleaning this time was really great.Woots!

My grp and the popo =)

After one tiring day