<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33645390?origin\x3dhttp://perfect-smilex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Thursday, November 05, 2009

Celebrated Gina's bday ytd.
Also had CS outing ytd.
Tgt on 1 day.
Marsiling CC for k as outing.
Went there and reminds me of the day when I went k with some other club ppl.
Haha.
Went off early for the outing.
Headed to Bishan with Joanne and Ziping to buy choco cake from Sweet Secret.
Ate Mcdonald.
When eating halfway, the cleaner auntie thought we peeled the monopoly game labels and'swept' it away from our table.
Luckily, I reacted and told her we havent peel the labels yet.
I think it's kinda suspicious and possible that she fake fake thinks that we peeled.
But actually she knows we havent so that she can keep it for herself.
Lol.
Nvm.
We got it back can le. =)
After that, when on train back to woodlands,
An auntie diagonally behind me on my right sneezed.
Without any sneezing sound.
Then my right arm got one drop of saliva.
So coincidentally Joanne was talking.
I thought it was hers.
So I actually wiped it on her clothes.
Then she shocked.
And later told me and felt disgusted.
Haha.
She felt esp. so since she's one who is a bit jie pi.
Sorry to her.
But the lady also very what lor.
Nvr even say sorry.
Ok, maybe it's too embarrassing to say sorry.
Whatever.
We nvrtheless, laughed at this action of mine.
Haha.
Later,
A lady dropped her comb.
Then I knew [coz it touched my right foot heel] and bent to pick it up for her.
When I was returning her, her hands out to get it back,
I think maybe coz my hand was holding on to my handphone purse,
So was a bit bulky.
And I didnt get to hold on to it properly.
Neither did she get to hold on to the comb before I accidentally dropped it.
So the comb dropped.
And she still had to bend down to pick it up herself.
Haha.
And when the comb was on the verge of dropping and when it was dropping,
My reaction and action were funny.
Then we were laughing.
That lady's bf, Joanne and Ziping too.
LOL.
Later reached woodlands.
We prepared the cake and when we were walking slowly towards the grp,
Not yet near still tho,
Edward suddenly ran back to us. [he initially walked to a dist ahead of us]
He was holding onto the big big bday card.
So I thought the shadow was cat.
And that the cat jus ran passed behind me.
Then I jumped and screamed.
Tho my scream was not very sharp or loud,
Ziping shocked.
Then I also until when I realised that it was Edward's shadow.
What the?!
Scared me.
Kinda malu.
Esp. when there was a couple sitting nearby us when I screamed.
During the small celebration,
Chor Chuan asked for the filter funnel shaped thingy for the candles.
I gave him.
He stuff one of it into the cake to the extend that it submerged inside the cake.
Haha.
Gina knew what he wanna do before he did.
I knew after he stuff it into the cake.
Haha.
Nvrtheless, Gina tried to get it out despite her rather unwillingness.
Then Edward of coz tried to push her head onto the cake when she was trying.
Haha.
But of coz he didnt get to do it.
Coz afterall, Gina's his gf.
And he dont dare to coz scared she will be unhappy.
Haha.
So when Edward stopped trying,
I pushed Gina's head onto the cake when she tried later on.
Muahaha.
I'm the evil one.
Haha.
But I considered kind ok?
Coz she only got her nose and chin dirtied.
Haha.
So we let her off.
She got the thingy out and cut the cake.
After we ate the cake and were clearing up the area we dirtied,
Chor Chuan held on to the silver base used to put the cake.
You know those round round silver one?
Haha.
Then I dont know is he held it at the height of Gina's face or,
Purposedly aimed it on Gina's face.
Gina happened to turn ard to Chor Chuan [he was beside him that time].
So her whole face was really full of the choco cream of the cake.
Haha.
Even some strands of her hair was dirtied.
Chor Chuan claimed that it was Gina herself turn ard one, he didnt call her to turn ard.
Lol.
Find it a bit hard to believe.
Haha.
Gina was like calling "Edward! Edward!" for help.
But Edward was like at there rubbing salt on her wound by laughing at her.
LOL.
Then later when Edward wanna sayang sayang her and help her clean,
You know what she did?
I bet no one can think of it.
She put her face on Edward's chest.
Edward tried to shun tho his shirt was dirtied a bit alrdy.
Worst still, she just grabbed his shirt and wiped her face.
Edward tried to stop initially.
But he let her be later on.
So gd.
Luckily, he still has some gd pts.
ROFL.
Gina's really like a small kid.
Haha.
All in all, I've enjoyed myself. =))

♥aixin at 1:27:00 PM


Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥


♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy
ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D


--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P


Naval Base Pri
6/1'04
dorothy
jia le
jing yee
kenny
meiling
michelle ho
vivian tay
wei lin

Orchid Park Sec
2a1'06!
3s1'07
amos
beryl
chu wei
cynthia
elysia
esther
evelyn
geraldine
hazel
hui cheng
issac
janice
jasmine
jessica
jia en
jin xuan
kai yong
khen yong
madeleine
matthias
pawita
rachel + zhongwei
shao cong
sze li
vivian
vivian + her TP friends
wai wan
wei tao
wei ting
wei yi

DAC'09 03
Jia Shun

SP CSCC
Chee Siong
Chih Xian
Christel
Crystal
Desmond
Derrick
Edward
Germaine
Glenda
Jia Hui
Johnson daddy
Joshua Chan
Joshua Singh
Jue Ying
Jun Xian
Jun Yan
Kelvin
Mandy mummy
Petrine
Sean
Siying
Vernon
Vivian Lim
Yan Yee

SB
John

Ex-Colleagues
Shirley

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

Your imeem codes here.