♥ Monday, October 26, 2009
Went to watch movie with Vivian, sec sch vivian, once again hrs ag

o.
Haha.
So rich arh?
As if lar.
Only coz wanna watch the movie, "
My sister's keeper", after watching the trailer of it.
The show was
nice and touching.
Heard some ladies crying during the movie.
Even Vivian did too.
Lol.
Viv said I was 'hard-hearted', dont know what is my heart made of.
Lol.
I dont really cry when watching sad/touching movie or even drama.
I think I only cried <5 times coz of drama/movie?
Haha.
Very unemotional like that right?
Lol.
I will feel sympathy when watching sad/touching drama/movie,
But I just wont cry.
Maybe sometimes only ba.
However, I can get rather emotional in real life at times.
So yea.
Dont think I'm 'hard-hearted' or what, k?
Haha.
Always wonder...
Why everytime it's like once got nice movie, it's like alot come at the same time,
Then when there's no nice movie, there'll just be no movie that interest me.
Lol.
Kinda funny.
Wanna watch
Poker King and
Love Happens.
A bit regret not watchin Ugly Truth.
Coz like quite some ppl said it's not bad.
Lol.
Nvm.
Take it as I save the sum of $?
Haha.
But like no diff, still spent a lot.
Checked my acc previously.
And was like during Oct only,
I spent nearly 450?
OMG!
I really needa save up and control.
But hor, haiz.
Time's needed.
So yea, I'll try my best still tho. =)
Hope those whom I know who are unwell/injuried will get well soon. =DD
Love,Aixin