♥ Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Ok.
Yesterday sch was rather ok.
But so not used to PACC lect being at evening time.
Haha.
And I was kinda unlucky yesterday.
Haiz.
Today.Ate dinner with Jun's 'family'.
Jing cha [toast tea? haha] to Joshua [chan], Jun's daddy.
So did Jun jing cha to my daddy, Johnson.
Haha.
My daddy was with us too.
Hehe. =D
Had an enjoyable dinner with them tho I didnt talk much.
They really are close man.
I heard from friends that during FOC,
Zumbi is like those quiet quiet, 'unhigh' grp.
But turns out to be they are like the closest grp after the camp.
Haha.
So gd right?
Lol.
Kinda envy tho. =D
Days' been great with ppl I care for ard.
=DD
But not going to see Ziping that much this sem le.
So sad. =(
Her timetable so not really gum with my timetable.
Esp. the morning. =(
Nvrtheless, we are still best friends eh.
Haha. =D