<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33645390?origin\x3dhttp://perfect-smilex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Sunday, October 25, 2009

Let me recall.
Thurs wasnt a gd day to me.
MOB tutorial was the last lesson of the day.
I was supposed to be happy.
However, it turned out to be opp.
We were to grp ourselves into grps of 5 but one grp will have 6.
Shiying, Jing Hui and I were usually the 3 that are tgt everytime.
Then when we were to grp ourselves,
I knew it that we will have difficulty to form a grp of 5.
There are 2 ppl in my class whereby others dont really wish to work tgt with for projs.
You should know why lar arh.
Then others formed grps alrdy,
And there left the 3 of us without a proper grp yet.
And so are the 2 person.
So they joined our grp.
The 3 of us were unhappy and upset.
I think that the others were kinda self-centred.
Ok.
I was rather xin wei when...
One of the guys from another grp proposed to teacher to randomly pick and form us into grps himself.
However, suddenly a girl from another grp kinda shouted after the teacher asked the class whether we've formed our grps or want him to randomly pick and form us into grps,
"No need. We've formed our grps le."
I totally was like..
What the?!
I really in my heart actually scolded the F word.
Can you see how furious I actually was?
I was so unhappy till I cant be bothered.
Then when a guy from the 3rd grp came and asked me whether I'm happy with the grp,
I answered without any hestitation,
"Do you think I can be happy?"
Later when the lesson's abt to end,
He came forward and suggested to swap ppl coz he thinks it's unfair to us.
Shiying and I rejected it.
When we were on our way after lesson,
Shiying and I spilled out our feelings.
We felt almost the same.
I was unhappy not becoz of the 2 person.
But coz of the rest of the class.
I think that they were self-centred.
So insensitive.
Totally spoilt my mood.
I really dont wish to bother abt the matter.
I went to clubroom to find Jun and calm myself down until ard 5+pm.
Since lesson ended at ard 4pm.
After the grping,
My face was kinda totally glummed? throughout the rest of the lesson.
I wished for lesson to end faster and wished to see Jun asap.
So did I wished not to see my class during that point of time and go to clubroom.
Tho I'm not among those CSCC peeps who chat a lot in clubroom,
At least I feel better there somehow.
I'm sorry to say that tho.
If anyone in my class happens to see this post,
Pardon me.
Give me time to get use to this and get numb abt it.
So that I wont comment anymore.
Maybe coz now I wanna and expect my class to be better,
So I had such comment and feelings.
Prove me wrong pls.
Or else, I will really just feel numb throughout my poly life.
We still have 2 years plus to go.
Pls.
I dont wish to list my poly life as one of the not-worth-remembering time.
A sincere pls. =/


When I reached home that day,
Received a msg.
I really thank you for the msg and effort put to make us feel at least better.
Deeply appreciated. =)

♥aixin at 1:55:00 AM


Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥


♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy
ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D


--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P


Naval Base Pri
6/1'04
dorothy
jia le
jing yee
kenny
meiling
michelle ho
vivian tay
wei lin

Orchid Park Sec
2a1'06!
3s1'07
amos
beryl
chu wei
cynthia
elysia
esther
evelyn
geraldine
hazel
hui cheng
issac
janice
jasmine
jessica
jia en
jin xuan
kai yong
khen yong
madeleine
matthias
pawita
rachel + zhongwei
shao cong
sze li
vivian
vivian + her TP friends
wai wan
wei tao
wei ting
wei yi

DAC'09 03
Jia Shun

SP CSCC
Chee Siong
Chih Xian
Christel
Crystal
Desmond
Derrick
Edward
Germaine
Glenda
Jia Hui
Johnson daddy
Joshua Chan
Joshua Singh
Jue Ying
Jun Xian
Jun Yan
Kelvin
Mandy mummy
Petrine
Sean
Siying
Vernon
Vivian Lim
Yan Yee

SB
John

Ex-Colleagues
Shirley

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

Your imeem codes here.