♥ Wednesday, October 14, 2009
I think i'm really an up and down person.Nasty say will be moodswing.I can be nice and happy this moment.I can be bad and sad that moment.Had millions of thoughts.Was thinking abt cs stuff.I've like been spending lots of effort and time for cscc.My siss are even saying that I've always been out and a lot of cscc kang tou [hokkien].I can sense that my 2nd sis, who is the closer to me, was a bit unhappy abt me not at home almost at all times.Always out.Even my eldest sis said I was like always with the cscc, like she and her bf like that.Meaning meet them quite a lot.But I dont know why either.During whole of this hol, I dont really feel like I'm having a hol.Somemore, this is a 1mth long hol.I wonder.Dont ever think that I'm strong like I may look like.I can be helpless, restless, weak or hurt.I'm like a normal girl that you could find anywhere on this Earth.Tho everytime it's said that each and everyone of us is unique and diff.But even given this, I think we still share a lot of common points as a human being.Afterall, we are human beings.I really wonder.If I should be like some of the others,Dont care abt others' feelings and thoughts,Live in my small own world.Let others bother abt their own matter.I really wonder if I should just stay home and spend time at home,And disregard certain stuff.Wonder wonder.How I wish I was in wonderland.Random.Should I change my focus?