<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33645390?origin\x3dhttp://perfect-smilex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Friday, October 09, 2009

CSCC Chalet 09/10 was great.
Ppl from diff sub comms made an effort to talk to one another.
We played card games that can involve many ppl.
Category game, water game, pei qsk game and one more game.
Some played the 'Welfare Legend', a card game using 4 aces.
The chalet was really enjoyable.
I played until ard 5+ am with some of the ppl.
I had no idea why I was still as enthu even when it was alrdy 5am.
Haha.
Everyone was tired.
So I had no one to play with. =(
Thus, went to slp.
The beds on 2nd floor were occupied.
Thus, slpt on the floor.
But floor without and slping bag made it difficult to slp.
Thus, slpt on the stairs near the door of the room.
Haha.
Coz can feel some aircon there.
Lol.
And I can slp there better coz can curl myself up.
Lol.
Some of them didnt slp for the night.
Petrine was one of them.
She tried waking ppl up in the morning with her singing.
She's quite a good-looking girl.
But her actions spoilt her whole image.
Haha.
She's a funny girl also.
In the morning,
When I was a bit awaken,
I heard her said abt the joke ziping told me eariler in the morning.
Haha.
It was so much more funny when said by her.
Lol.
Then I cant help and laugh while trying to get back to slp again.
Haha.
The joke was..
A grp of them went to Mcdonald's for some very early breakfast.
Then Derrick , I think, asked a worker auntie.
"Is hotcake pancake or bread?" [If I remember correctly]
Then the auntie replied,
"Huh? Hotcake not Rei Dan Gao [热蛋糕] meh?"
LOL. Haha.
The auntie actually directly translated hotcake into Chinese.
ROFL.
Hot = 热, Cake = 蛋糕.
Haha.
Really Funny.
Haha.
We comm serv ppl, including me of coz, went home with the OCs and some welfare ppl.
We went to eat Mcbreakfast.
We had a great time on our way back home.
We chit chatted with one another while some was slping.
Haha.
Awesome!

♥aixin at 4:40:00 PM


Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥


♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy
ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D


--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P


Naval Base Pri
6/1'04
dorothy
jia le
jing yee
kenny
meiling
michelle ho
vivian tay
wei lin

Orchid Park Sec
2a1'06!
3s1'07
amos
beryl
chu wei
cynthia
elysia
esther
evelyn
geraldine
hazel
hui cheng
issac
janice
jasmine
jessica
jia en
jin xuan
kai yong
khen yong
madeleine
matthias
pawita
rachel + zhongwei
shao cong
sze li
vivian
vivian + her TP friends
wai wan
wei tao
wei ting
wei yi

DAC'09 03
Jia Shun

SP CSCC
Chee Siong
Chih Xian
Christel
Crystal
Desmond
Derrick
Edward
Germaine
Glenda
Jia Hui
Johnson daddy
Joshua Chan
Joshua Singh
Jue Ying
Jun Xian
Jun Yan
Kelvin
Mandy mummy
Petrine
Sean
Siying
Vernon
Vivian Lim
Yan Yee

SB
John

Ex-Colleagues
Shirley

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

Your imeem codes here.