♥ Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Another wonder.Do ppl deep in their heart remember or cherish me?Other than my family?
Went out with Joanne on 13 Oct.
On our way back on train,
When discussing abt some stuff,
She said something which I totally agree with,"I realised that ppl like like to turn to you when they need help or favor kinda of things."Yea, this really seemed to happen on 13 Oct and just right then.
Even she realised it,How do you think I am feeling deep down in my heart?I feel like a fool.
Trying to satisfy or help others when I feel they dont appreciate it or only think of me when help is needed.
Am I being too kind or too useful?
Should I be one that are nasty, unkind, unhelpful, ...?I dont wish to.
Coz I cant really bear myself to treat others nastily.
I hope things get better.
Or else, I think I cant promise who will I become the next day or even the next moment.
Trust me or not, I also dont know. :/