<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33645390?origin\x3dhttp://perfect-smilex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hey yo!
Yesterday went to UIC Building, Vivo and Chinatown.
UIC building to ask abt a voucher given by the tour agency and get a Taiwan map from Taiwan Visitor Association.
After which, took bus to Vivocity.
On the way, we passed by the old railway station.
I was so excited over it.
1st time seeing it.
It looks like those railway seen in TV.
Haha.
Went Toys'R'Us to find a toy for our cousin's bday.
Didnt manage to find the right one.
Headed to Chinatown.
Went to OG to find the toy.
We bought the toy and a Hush Puppies polo for our cousin.
I bought a XL-size boys Hush Puppies blue polo for myself too!
Haha.
There were a few leaflets given by the cashier.
I just lumped them into the carrier bag without taking a look.
Headed to CK Departmental store to purchase insect repellent.
After which, headed to change currency.
While waiting, my sis looked at the leaflets and found that we can claim a FREE PEARL FROM OYSTER!
So we went after changing currency.
HOWEVER, after reaching, when we intended to just take the pearl and go,
The saleslady actually started SELLING us their pendant to go with the pearl.
Neither of us dares to reject and say, "It's ok, we'll just take the pearl only."
And hence, we bought the cheapest among the ones she promoted to us, which still costs us $39.90!
When paying, my sis then told me that we were only paying for the pendant.
I still thought a necklace chain was included.
WHAT THE?!
$39.90 for JUST A NORMAL PENDANT!
As if it was made from all diamond!
Dont mention diamond, It's not even crystal I think.
Moreover, $39.90 was a DISCOUNTED PRICE!
How ridiculous!
I should have reject her if I were to know that we were only paying for a pendant!
Not even a full necklace!
I still thought, "Aiya, nvm lar. Buy it for mother's bday present since it's only 1 mth+ away."
And my "it" is a full necklace, not just the pendant.
COSMOS PEARL & OG - I'LL REMEMBER YOU FOR THIS!
Another lucky point is that the cost is to be shared among we 4 siss.
Otherwise, COSMOS PEARL will be even more blacklisted by me.
This teached me a lesson.

THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH IN THE WORLD!
EVERYTHING INDEED COMES WITH A PRICE TO PAY!
Haha. =X

♥aixin at 12:03:00 PM


Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥


♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy
ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D


--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P


Naval Base Pri
6/1'04
dorothy
jia le
jing yee
kenny
meiling
michelle ho
vivian tay
wei lin

Orchid Park Sec
2a1'06!
3s1'07
amos
beryl
chu wei
cynthia
elysia
esther
evelyn
geraldine
hazel
hui cheng
issac
janice
jasmine
jessica
jia en
jin xuan
kai yong
khen yong
madeleine
matthias
pawita
rachel + zhongwei
shao cong
sze li
vivian
vivian + her TP friends
wai wan
wei tao
wei ting
wei yi

DAC'09 03
Jia Shun

SP CSCC
Chee Siong
Chih Xian
Christel
Crystal
Desmond
Derrick
Edward
Germaine
Glenda
Jia Hui
Johnson daddy
Joshua Chan
Joshua Singh
Jue Ying
Jun Xian
Jun Yan
Kelvin
Mandy mummy
Petrine
Sean
Siying
Vernon
Vivian Lim
Yan Yee

SB
John

Ex-Colleagues
Shirley

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

Your imeem codes here.