♥ Thursday, September 03, 2009
Blogger's still illing. =(
Today was DAC'03's 2nd outing.
Almost all turned up.
Good right?
Enjoyed myself today.
And I've forgotten that Taiwanese prefer fair skin.
Yet, I just tanned myself today tho unintentionally. =(
We ate Sakae Sushi student tea time buffet today.
We were all so full aftering eating a lot to make the buffet worth it.
Haha.
After eating, I feel that my tummy grew by 2 inches.
LOL.
Haha.
I cannot allow this to happen.
Haha.
There is a thing that's bothering me and making me think it's unnecessary everytime.
However, I shall not mention it here.
As I dont know who's reading my blog,
And if those that I dont wish to let them are reading this,
It's not that good either right?
Haha.
Shall end here today.
I can do nothing but post a post with words only coz blogger's illing still.
Sorry, coz i know it's rather boring to read words without a pic sometimes.
=)