♥ Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Today is 19 August.
12 days didnt blog le.
I have short term memory.
So you can say that I've forgotten what happened the past 12 days.
I only remember the Captainball game org. by CSCC welfare sub comm.
It was quite fun.
However, I would not be enjoying it if I didnt go and try snatching for the ball.
As in not snatching, rather, blocking.
I tried to block opponent team from getting the ball.
By blocking, it could be considered snatch too actually lar.
Haha.
I think maybe coz we dont really know one another.
Or should I say they and me dont really know each other?
Coz there are people who know one another quite well already in my group.
Anyway, that was why the ball was seldom passed to me.
So the only way in order for me to be at least involved in the playing is to SNATCH the ball.
Haha.
Furthermore, I succeeded quite a few times.
Muahahaha!
Overall, it was quite fun lar.
Today, I had my ITAB MS Word paper.
That's not what I'm trying to say now.
Here comes the main point!
I FORGOT TO BRING MY KEYS!
So I was being LOCKED OUTSIDE MY HOUSE for ard 1 hour. =(
The weather was prespiringly hot, tho not scrotching hot.
And I was prespsiring throughout the waiting.
However, luckily, my 3rd sis was released at 12pm from school.
And I reached home at ard 12.15pm.
So I dont need to wait real long.
Haha.
Also, luckily I brought a few of my econs notes to sch.
So I can at least read a bit of econs.
Dont need to waste time.
Near the end of my waiting time, I was bored.
So I started self-photo taking.
Haha.
I wanted to post a few nicer ones here.
But BLOGGER WAS NOT WORKING RIGHT AGAIN!!
It's even worser than last time.
Last time, at least its web display is nice nice one.
Now, even the web display is not right.
Forget it!
Dont post photos also ok.
At least wont embarass myself if it doesnt look good to others.
Haha.
Shall see next time when I'll blog again.
Probably quite long later I think.
After exams at least. (=