<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33645390?origin\x3dhttp://perfect-smilex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Sunday, July 05, 2009

Had ITAB and Stats test on Thurs and Fri respectively.
The ITAB test was fine but the Stats test was a disaster.
I guessed that the Stats test wont be as easy as it seems to be when I was studying for it.
As from the CA1 online test that we did, it proved to be so.
Who knows?
It really came out very difficult for me.
I crushed the last qn abt probability totally.
Didnt finish all qns.
The only test out of the 4 tests had I not finished.
The probability qn freaks me out.
I dont know whether to just write the ans which is obtainable or use method to derive the ans.
I used method when I was supposed to just write the ans.
Gone case for Stats.
My tears nearly burst out when I was packing up to go.
However, I held back.
I dont like to cry over this kind of stuff as I feel that others may think I'm useless or AA.
Tho I did sometimes.

Fri: CSCC Annual General Meeting [AGM]
We were informed to reach at 5.30pm.
It started at ard 6.30pm.
It lasted until 7+ pm only.
But for sub comm members, we stayed back for event.
We played hide-and-seek against the mcees in the lecture hall.
Yes, lecture hall.
It was very small for 30 over people to hide.
Hence, more than half of the year 1 sub comm were caught.
On the other hand, > half the mcees were NOT caught.
Haha.
Oh yar.
2 very paiseh things happened during the game.
I hid under 3 seats with Joanne.
So actually I only had 1.5 seats to hide.
Very cramped and difficult.
Then came a guy who sat at the seat right above my head.
So his legs were in front of me.
I dislike the feeling of being in a very small area and like being locked there.
Or maybe the feeling that I cant move or even fidget.
Hence, I just tapped his legs.
I tapped his calf muscles there.
And I actually did it with some forces.
So embarassing.
But I could not care and think much that time.
I really cannot stand that feeling of being like locked in a very small area.
Or the feeling that I cannot move a single bit.
He went off to find his friends who were one row behind the row I was at.
I heard him saying, "Gang gang you ren dong wo de jiao. [Somebody tapped my leg just now] Haha"
The moment I heard that, I felt even more ps.
I just hope that he didnt see my face.
I think it was very unlikely that he saw my face.
As most of the lights in the room were off and I was lying on the floor under the seats.
Haha.
Next one happened when it was our turn to find the mcees.
I was blur and thought that we needed to catch the seniors too, not just the mcees.
When we went inside the room, I saw 3 seniors.
I kept on tapping one of them and kept saying,
"Ni men bu shi ying gai bei zhua le ma? [Aint you all supposed to be caught?]"
I only realised we only needed to catch the mcees when the guy I kept tapping mentioned "mcees".
So ps.
Then when I was abt to go off, he said, [this is when I realised when he mentioned 'mcees']
"Ni yi zhi tap wo de jian bang wo de t-shirt. Wo hui shi mcees ma? Mcees you chuan t-shirt de ma? [You kept on tapping my shoulder, my t-shirt. Do you think I'm a mcee? Did any mcee wear t-shirt?]"
He laughed as he said and when I kept on tapping.
So embarassing.
So I started to 'shoo' off quickly without turning my head back.
At that moment, I just hoped that he cant see my face.
As I could see his face.
As we were near the exit where there is a slight beam of light dont know from where.
Maybe from the "Exit" sign as his face was in green I think.
This 2 happenings really were embarassing.
I can even laugh at it now while I was writing.
Hope and Hope that they didnt see me.
If they did, dont remember me.

Okay.
Here comes a piece of news.
Good or bad?
No idea to categorise under which.
The CSCC Connection camp is postponed to dont know when due to H1N1.
That comes to mean that I CAN GO FOR THE CLASS CHALET.
*Roars*
Haha.
Over the blue moon.
But wondering when the CSCC camp will be on also.

♥aixin at 1:11:00 AM


Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥


♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy
ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D


--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P


Naval Base Pri
6/1'04
dorothy
jia le
jing yee
kenny
meiling
michelle ho
vivian tay
wei lin

Orchid Park Sec
2a1'06!
3s1'07
amos
beryl
chu wei
cynthia
elysia
esther
evelyn
geraldine
hazel
hui cheng
issac
janice
jasmine
jessica
jia en
jin xuan
kai yong
khen yong
madeleine
matthias
pawita
rachel + zhongwei
shao cong
sze li
vivian
vivian + her TP friends
wai wan
wei tao
wei ting
wei yi

DAC'09 03
Jia Shun

SP CSCC
Chee Siong
Chih Xian
Christel
Crystal
Desmond
Derrick
Edward
Germaine
Glenda
Jia Hui
Johnson daddy
Joshua Chan
Joshua Singh
Jue Ying
Jun Xian
Jun Yan
Kelvin
Mandy mummy
Petrine
Sean
Siying
Vernon
Vivian Lim
Yan Yee

SB
John

Ex-Colleagues
Shirley

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

Your imeem codes here.