♥ Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Had ECONS and PACC CA1 paper yesterday and today respectively.
The papers were managable.
However, I'm afraid there will be mistakes here and there even though I've checked thru the papers at least once.
As I did what I think is correct.
So I definitely think what I did were all correct.
Who wont?
There will definitely be questions which we are not sure of.
Aiya.
We will never know where we go or do wrong until the mistakes are clarified.
Tmr has ITAB and Fri has Stats.
Tmr cannot use comp le.
Coz I'm not confident with my Stats.
Oops.
Am I trying to say that I'm confident with my ITAB?
Haha.
No lor, just that not that inconfident as Stats.
Haha.
Wish me luck.
Bother by some stuff. >.<Miss my sec sch life real lots.OPSS!Sec sch friends and everyone I know.I think sec sch life will be my happiest moments of time.Feel like crying now.No worries.Just reminiscing and it's getting emotional.