♥ Friday, June 26, 2009
Mon: Nothing much.Tues: Went jogging with Mei Xuan and Ziping, played badminton with 3rd sis.I woke up late for the jog.
So was late for ten mins.
Knew it so called ziping to tell them to run first.
Joined them and I ran for 3 rounds and stopped.
They ran 4 rounds.
Haha.
Headed to have breakfast at a coffee shop.
Chatted for quite some time after we had our breakfast.
Ziping told us that there is usually an uncle at another coffee shop who asks for money from the people eating there.
Went home and back to the stadium at ard 3pm.
It was raining heavily when we were playing halfway.
Hence, there was wind.
My sis said, "There is wind. The $3.50 is wasted."
Haha.
Coz we didnt play at the badminton court outdoor just becoz we were afraid that there'll be wind which would affect our game.
And now that we were playing indoor, there is still wind.
Hilarious.
Haha.
Wed: Nothing much.Thurs: Saw the uncle Ziping mentioned on tues.Was eating lunch with my sis at the coffee shop which Ziping said the uncle usually appears at.
While eating, the uncle was asking for money from a lady who was sitting beside us, waiting for her food.
Told my sis about what I heard from Ziping after finished our lunch while heading to NTUC.
Bought Crunch ice cream.
Oh yar.
And before eating, I bought a pair of slippers for $6 only.
It was $4 cheaper than outside.
The kind Giovanna sell?
Uhmm.
No idea how to describe. Haha.
Practically, nothing much really happened these few days.As I have ground-rooted myself at home.For MST. =(Except for lunch of course.Haha.Saw a bag a stall selling today.Like it.But red in colour and it is quite ex to me.So didnt buy.Been looking for a handbag recently.Going to go crazy from the searching.*ROARS*