♥ Sunday, June 21, 2009
Haha.
Still one wk later then came another post.
Sun: Nothing much.Just went to Chong Pang with my 2nd and 3rd siss and Woodlands with my 2nd sis only.
There is a shop at Chong Pang selling guitars.
Tried plucking? one string of a guitar hanged up.
Haha.
It is relatively cheap also.
The one I tried is only $99.
And it's pink in colour.
Haha.
Took neoprint with my 2nd sis.
Played Time Crisis, Bishi Bashi and Mini dont know what [the riding one where one will be feeling as tho in the scene? you know?]
Mon: CSCC Comm Serv Sub comm 1st outingWent to Sentosa.
Meeting time is 10.30 am at harbour front station.
In the end, waited until ard 11am before setting off to Sentosa.
When welfare sub comm Edward reached, he said:
"Wa. Comm Serv sub comm people are actually late. They are usually the punctual ones."
Something like that.
Cant remember the exact sentences he said.
So I was like thinking.
My goodness.
The comm serv sub comm seniors had like set the high standard of comm serv.
So we are to uphold it.
*Stress*
Before riding the monorail, we were given a task.
Guardian Angel.
Everyone were to randomly pick a paper with everyone's name written on.
Who you picked will be the one you have to be his/her guardian angel.
You have to do 3 good deeds to that person.
At Sentosa, we played volleyball first.
Followed by frisbee.
Next is wacko.
Next is true or dare.
After true or dare, Edward went off first.
Shortly after, Yinsan and Zeng Siong went off.
As Jue Ying and I thought that we are going to play with water, we went to change.
But when we were backed, they decided to play dog bone.
Haha.
Nvm, it would be better that way.
Meanwhile, there was a guy approached us.
He told us that they would be playing water bomb so asked if we would mind shifting somewhere further or the water might splash to us.
So we moved to somewhere under the shade.
But we moved to the rocks later as there is no space for us to play dog bone.
In the end, we ended up
playing dog bone in the SEA.Haha.It was VERY FUN.Initially I still dont want to get my clothes wet.When my clothes has gotten wet, I decided to have fun with it.So played wholeheartedly throughout the rest of the game.Everyone gets wet.Though some not whole body.Hahaha.Loved it.Everyone either bathes or changes.
After which, we went back to vivocity for lunch.
Had lunch at Food Republic at ard 3.30+ pm.
LUNCH at 3.30+pm?!
Haha.
We initially intended to catch a movie after lunch.
However, Joshua, one of us, went to washroom and vomitted after he ate his food.
He was having fever when he came.
And now, he vomitted.
So all of us wanted him to go home and rest.
However, he liked to say, 'Si bu liao de [Wont die one]'.
So he intended to go where we go.
Initially, we intended to trick him home by saying that we are all going home.
He was clever.
[Actually, should be we didnt act well. Haha. But it's not easy eh.]
In the end, we did really go home as most of us were kind of tired also.
Tues: Went Toa Payoh to play pool + celebrated my 2nd aunt's bday.Pool again.
Haha.
But it was with all my siss this time round.
Played against my 1st and 2nd sis alone first time round.
I should have won.
However, the last black no. 8 ball got into another hole instead of the one I wanted to aim.
So I lost.
Wasted! =(
Next round I played with my 3rd sis.
She played a few times only as she dont really know how to play yet.
She got a ball in once.
Woots!
I nearly won this round too.
I shot and my strength was not enough.
The last ball was very near the edge of the hole.
So they won again.
I was so disheartened after the two game.
Nevertheless, I continued playing.
Next round I paired with my 2nd sis.
Lost again.
Next and final round, I paired with my 1st sis.
We won.
Finally!
Went to eat Swensen's afterwards.
I drank a cup of chocolate float.
Afterwards, we went to Koi Cafe to buy a cup of bubble tea.
Koi Cafe is a branch of a famous bubble tea shop in Taiwan.
Their famous speciality bubble tea is quite nice.
The pearl too.
Bought Chocolate Gateau from Bengawan Solo.
It's a chocolate cake layered with butter inside.
Went to Grandma's house later while my 1st sis went home first.
Waited for my 2nd aunt to come home.
Gave her a surprise by welcoming her with the cake and happy birthday song.
Yes, it was her birthday.
After which, she blew the candle and cut the cake.
Distributed the cake for her.
There isnt many people coz it's was a surprise.
So didnt ask cousins and blah blah to come.
The cake tasted like hazelnut chocolate.
You know the Ferrero Roche? taste?
Yup.
It tasted a bit like that.
My cousin who came back from his abacus tuition had homework to do.
So all of us was like telling, hurrying and asking him to do his work.
As he wanted to play.
So we made it that he can only play after he finished all his work.
He was at there dilly-dallying.
Saying, "I'm so tired" or "It's so difficult".
Haiz.
Cant tolerate.
But still didnt tell him off.
If he were my son, I swear I wont be like that.
Haha.
Still, he finished it in the end.
But it was like 1 hr later when he could finish in mins time if he did it whole-heartedly.
Played Wii with him.
But the thing was like not working.
Tried to fix until we almost gave up.
So played a while only.
One reason is it was quite late already.
Another is that the game he played is dragonballz which is a one player game.
So went home.
Wed: ITAB, FOM projects & SPCO Er Hu practice.ITAB PBL project at 10am.
Went to find teacher to clear our doubts.
Went to book a room at the main library.
Ate lunch at ard 12+.
Ate Fish and Chips at foodcourt 3.
It was quite nice.
Went back to book a room for FOM project.
Did until ard 2.55pm.
Rushed to SPCO room straight.
Went to dance studio nearby to practise.
I was the only one without er hu background.So I was teached how to play do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-to by a guy who is better than the rest.He was told by the teacher to teach me at one corner.I felt being isolated.And I felt guilty.Coz it was like I dragged the guy down with me.He had to sacrifice his time to practice the song so as to teach me.However, I felt that this teacher isnt a good teacher.She should be the one teaching me!Still call herself a teacher.What the!She should have at least teach me.She could like,Teach me how to play, then let me practice on my own for a while,Then come back and see how have I done.Really very What The!Dont care.Going to Brass Plaza at bugis someday and find out the price of a er hu.If it was affordable, I would either ask my dad to buy for me or buy myself.If it was expensive, then maybe borrow from my 2nd sis's friend who has a spare er hu to lend.She knows how to play er hu.
Haha.
*no link* =P
I got to know that Brass Plaza has shop[s] that sells CO instruments from her.Haha.
Thurs: Nothing much.Fri: 4s1 outing.Headed to Botanic Garden at ard 9.50am tho meeting time is 9.30am.
Kah Wei who knows botanic garden quite well cannot come suddenly.
So we didnt really do much things there.
Only walked ard for a while and ate at the foodcourt there.
Took bus to Orchard where we alighted at Tangs Plaza.
Went to Cineleisure.
Bought tickets for "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past".
It was a nice movie.
Before watching, played basketball and photohunt at Timezone there with Mei Xuan.
Haha.
Met up with Wei Mark, Yong Jie and Zai Yao after the movie at Wistma Atria.
Didnt nothing much.
Headed to Lucky Plaza for chicken rice for dinner.
However, there were only 3 plates left.
So Chu Wei, Kai Yong and Ronald ate.
Kai Yong and Ronald said it was so-so.
So $4.30 is not really worth it.
I think maybe the standard dropped since the last time Chu Wei ate.
So he's not to be blamed.
I knew that kind of feeling too.
Later, Joanne, Wei Mark, Yong Jie, Zai Yao and I headed to Far East Plaza while Chu Wei, Kai Yong and Ronald headed home.
Joanne and I went separate ways with the guys when reached Far East Plaza.
As it would be bad to make them shop with us.
Haha.
At ard 7pm, all of us went home together.
Overall, the outing was quite a failure.
However, thanks to Joanne that some of us met up again.
She put in effort.
Just that not all can make it.
Next time, the outing shall be at Sentosa!
I shall try to plan one someday.
Most prob after JC year 1 and Poly Sem 1.
Haha.
Sat: Nothing much.Played badminton at a outdoor badminton court with siss.
That's all.
Sun: Father's day!Went to Soup Restaurant at AMK Hub to eat dinner.
The food that we ate were nice.
*yummy*
After the dinner, went to buy working shoes that my 1st sis needs.
After buying, we went to arcade to play.Played basketball.All of us played except for my 3rd sis as she dont play.Dont doubt.YES, including my dad and mum.We brought them there coz we wanted them to play.My sis said that my dad seems to be interested in this since the 'Sheng Shiong Show'.Where contestants play to win money.Haha.We paired up and played.There is this machine that we played that counts for balls that hitted a specific point of the ring but didnt get in.Haha.So we scored 300+ everytime.Muahahahaha.*Shiok*Played Daytona with my dad, 1st and 2nd siss.
There are a total of 9 machines in service.
We were initially waiting for the 5 linked machines so that we can play.
However, we asked and my mum didnt want to play [which i think maybe not so].
So we went to the 4 linked machine.
However,
when we were abt to play, a little boy came and played one of them.So we waited for him to finish.While waiting, the people playing the 5 linked machine finished.But there were a group of 4 Indians.Arh.So we can only wait for the little boy to finish.Just our luck man. )=I noticed that there is a guy in light blue polo who was watching the previous people who are playing the 5 linked machines playing.I think he knew that we were waiting to play.So when the Indians were taking over the seats, I noticed he turned to look at me.As I was sitting on the machine he laid on, so I was the nearest to him.I think he might be feeling the same way as me.A pity and wasted.Haha.He looks not bad eh.Oops!Tho he is a bit short for a guy.Oops!Haha.My dad ranked the last among us.He drived as though he were driving, not racing.Haha.No wonder.Played Bishi Bashi [this I'm sure of the spelling. Yeah!] with 2nd sis.
Wanted to play normal game but dont know when accidentally chose 'choose your game'. =(
Not worth it in for this game mode.
Haiz.
Haha.
I wanted to play another round but my dad dont allow.
He somewhat ordered to go home.
Haha.
Nevermind.
Next time, I'll be back.
Muahahaha.
What will be going on in the future?
Beat me.
Haha.