<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33645390?origin\x3dhttp://perfect-smilex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Thursday, June 04, 2009

Blogging again.
1 wk didnt blog le.

Last Sat: FOM + Kembangan CIP
The CIP is actually not really cip.
It was just going there to take a look at it and then decide whether we want to do that.
FOM progressed quite well somewhat.
Played pool like last time after the project with my grpmates.
Didnt talk much as I cant really remember what happened le.
Oh yar!
At the Kembangan MRT station, I ate sandwich in the station.
Then, an officer came to me and say, "Pls~ eat outside".
I was shocked when she approached me.
Haha... Maybe coz I was guilty? =P
Yeah.
That was my first time also leh.
Haha...

Sun: Library studying with Vivian.
Went to AMK Library to study.
Vivian studied for her upcoming test and I did my hw.
She asked along a friend, Eugene.
Kinda of forgottem already.
Ps.
Lenice joined at ard 2+ near 3 or 3+.
Cant really remember.
Yup.
A rough idea.
Cant really remember much as well.
Ps arh, Vivian.

Mon: Nothing much.
Tues: Again nothing much.

Wed: FOM CA1 Presentation
Kind of nervous on that day.
Felt very relieved after the presentation.
I kind of like presentation but not the process of preparing it.
However, everything will definitely has a process in order to reach the goal.
Haha...
This was the last time I'll be working with any of my grp mates so far.
My next project which is the CA2 is with another grp of people.
ALL GIRLS!
We must prove the girls' power.
POWER!
Haha..
Also, all of us did well for the presentation.
*CLAP*

Thurs: DAC 03 Weekly Exercise Day
We chose to jog/run.
I jogged for ard 1/2 round of the track,
I started to feel 'chuan' liao.
But still managed to jog for 3 rounds.
I dont know something.
How come my shoulders always ache/'suan' everytime I jog?
Especially while others are the waist that part.
So weird.
Then, everytime when my shoulders started to be like this, I dont feel like continuing.
Really cannot take it.
But still got to finish. :(
TELL ME WHY!!

Okay.
There will be no Econs lect. tmr from 1-2pm.
Yeah! ((:
NITEZ!

For everything to succeed, there is always a step-by-step basis.
Don't ever think of succeeding without going through the process.
Even if you did so, you may fall someday as you didn't go through the process.
And won't know what mistakes you could possibly make.

♥aixin at 11:23:00 PM


Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥


♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy
ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D


--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P


Naval Base Pri
6/1'04
dorothy
jia le
jing yee
kenny
meiling
michelle ho
vivian tay
wei lin

Orchid Park Sec
2a1'06!
3s1'07
amos
beryl
chu wei
cynthia
elysia
esther
evelyn
geraldine
hazel
hui cheng
issac
janice
jasmine
jessica
jia en
jin xuan
kai yong
khen yong
madeleine
matthias
pawita
rachel + zhongwei
shao cong
sze li
vivian
vivian + her TP friends
wai wan
wei tao
wei ting
wei yi

DAC'09 03
Jia Shun

SP CSCC
Chee Siong
Chih Xian
Christel
Crystal
Desmond
Derrick
Edward
Germaine
Glenda
Jia Hui
Johnson daddy
Joshua Chan
Joshua Singh
Jue Ying
Jun Xian
Jun Yan
Kelvin
Mandy mummy
Petrine
Sean
Siying
Vernon
Vivian Lim
Yan Yee

SB
John

Ex-Colleagues
Shirley

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

Your imeem codes here.