Now, post regarding the FOW mass outing on 17/4, Fri. Just a brief one as it was kinda long ago now. Before the mass outing, HALLOW grp went to Cineleisure to watch movie, 'Taken'. The movie was nice. Just that some fighting scenes were quite 'disgusting'??. And some scenes were very sad. All in all, it was a nice show. Enjoyed it.
Went to bugis Pastamania to have dinner with FOW grps.
Shared haiwaiian personal pan?? pizza with Min Yi. It was nice.
Ken and Siying caught unprepared =D
HALLOW in Pastamania
Went to the fountain outside BHG and Starbucks. Took photos. Grp photo
Another grp photo
HALLOW grp photo [ps: the guy with black hoodie belong to MASQUE grp I think]
HALLOW guys =D
HALLOW ladies =DD
Me, Minyi and Siying
There seems to be a 'ghost' appearing and disappearing respectively in the 1st and 2nd photo arh. LOL!
Went to arcade to play. Some played basketball.
Some car racing. Some mario race.
And other games. Last game, almost all of us played together. Photo hunt.
Very fun.
Like photo hunt.
Trying to break the high score.
But didnt succeed. Nvm. At least we scored very high too.
Went to Mcdonald.
Left with Min Yi and Mei Xuan.
MX and I went to bugis street for a while then went home. Took on the train <3>
End of the day.
♥aixin at 12:58:00 AM
Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥
♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D
--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P