♥ Thursday, May 21, 2009
Halfway thru the blogskin stuff!Went for the badminton trial today.Intended to wear sneakers so that if I have decided to try at the last min, I can still play.However, just cant find my socks in the morning.Thus, wore sandals instead.Watched other girls played until ard 4.05pm.Then I decided to play with sandals.Since I've asked and they dont really mind.However, can sense that they are a bit mian qiang while answering.Nonetheless, I tried.I felt damned weird.The ONLY ONE wearing non-covered shoes to play.Furthermore, I used my friend's racket.I supposed I'm used to using my own racket and hence, the strength I exerted normally to hit a ball isn't enough this time round to hit it over the net.It happened everytime I tried to hit until my turn was over.Damn damn malu.Luckily, it was over in no time.I think it's that I played real lousy that they think it's enough and there's no point carrying on. :(Nvm.At least I've tried and I wont regret.Great Thanks to Wei Jian!Without him today, I think I'll regret one more thing in my life.THANKS, Wei Jian!!! =DD
I really dont wish to regret for things I wanted to do/try but didnt.It's really very hard to live a life full of regrets.