♥ Friday, May 22, 2009
Good morning!
Woke up 40 mins earlier today to help my sis who is currently in Korean to check her final year exam results.
She went to Korean for 6 days so far.
Will be back on Sun.
However, she's kind of a kiasu person. =P
[talking behind her back tho it's kind of a fact]
Wa! Zai man!
It rhymes leh. =P
So she asked me to help her check on the day of release of exam results, which is today.
I'm very kind right?
Haha...
But I feel another pressure on me after seeing her results.
My eldest sis who studied Chemical Engineering in NTU obtained a
First Class Honour.
Now, my 2nd sis who studied Accountancy in NTU obtained a
Second Class Honour (Upper Division).
I felt happy for them.
However, I just feel that I'll have to pull my socks higher.
At least get into uni and obtained a degree in Accountancy.
As my 3rd sis is studying Business Administration in NUS now.
And she's quite clever too.
So can you imagine if I didnt get into uni?
My parents wont mind.
But I dont think my father's side relatives will
NOT say anything behind.
Our relationship with them is not good, I dare to say.
Heck care lar!!
I just need to put in my best.
But at the same time, I'll have to enjoy times with my friends.
Of course at the right timings only.
Have to go prepare now.
If not, I'll be LATE.
**Going bugis shopping after my sch with mei xuan. YEAH!**