♥ Sunday, April 26, 2009
Another post.On 11 April 2009,Went to Community Service Cultural Club Freshmen Orientation Weekend Activity 09/10 [FOW], Fantome Ossessionato.Assembled at SAC foyer at 9am.Played ice breaker games in random grps first.The GLs I played ice breaker games with are Ernest and Crystal.They are friendly and fun people.I guess all the GLs and GPs are too.Separated into 6/7 grps.I was in HALLOW grp.My daddy and mummy are Johnson and Mandy.The first time I noticed my daddy was during the briefing day.He looked quite like my eldest sis's bf.Haha...Though his eyes may be bigger than my sis's bf.My siblings are Faiz, Rahmat, Ken, Joshua, Justin, Nasir, Siying and Minyi.Ice breaker games again.Next, to make our grp own board.We need to get our materials by completing the mission the station IC gave.Of course, they need to be satisfied with what we do as well.We drew a pumpkin and moon.Pretty!Did a presentation after that.I was wearing red shirt and I was to represent the 'blood'/energy/spirit of the grp. =DWent to Sentosa after have had our lunch.Along the trip, did some cheers which I actually dont know.Walked quite some dist. to go to the 'meeting point'.Given instructions and remember 3 different symbols for 3 alphabets each.Headed to my grp's first station.Our Johnson daddy actually made a mistake.We went to the other end of the beach.In the end, it's not our first station.Arh..But we dont really mind.Walked back and crossed the bridge to the Sisilo?? beach.Our first mission is to find the materials hidden all over the tower.Next is to use them to make something or what so ever to prevent an egg from breaking when thrown from level 3 to 1.Used the concept of parachute.Made it.But failed.However, we still managed to get the clue to the next station.As the GPs are nice people. =DDSaw my friends at station 1 as their FOC mummy and daddy were there.Next station is at the bus station.Played a kind of game where the Taiwan variety shows played before.Not sure what's that game called.Passed.Haha.This game is easier to play when using english but not chinese. =pClue to next station given.Next station is at...Dont know.On our way to the 3rd station, it rained.Ran to a small shelter initially.But then decided to go to the sheltered pathway to 7-eleven.Played games after settling on an area outside 7-eleven closed side door.Mao mao game, the entangled hand game [need to try to form a circle without releasing hands], etc.Before the games, Mandy mummy bought 2 big gulps for us.Thank you, mummy. <3When rain got smaller, we took the monotrain? back to the meeting point.While waiting for one, we played the frequency game and bang, bang, bang game.Those who dont know how to play, including me, took quite some time to figure out.I'm not sure if there is any who havent figure out still. =pWe actually took a detour.We dont know that we need to alight at the monotrain 'interchange'? and continued to ride on.Haha...Played a few backup games at the meeting point.Included the one that has only a small area and everyone needs to be in it and the one where the leader will instruct the blindfolded members where to go to form the shape the station IC want.It was evening very soon and the sky became darker.Ate the snacks the food team prepared for us.Thanks. <3Did some cheers like the 'Flea, Flea Fly,...'.I will mix up the claps as the cheer goes.Dont know why.Haha...After that, all of our mummys and daddys were captured by the evil GPs. =pWe have to save them.It's like water bomb actually just that there was a 'play' in it.Kind of rough actually.We had to like snatch our mummy and daddy from the GPs.My grp managed to save Mandy mummy quickly until we seemed to have forgotten abt Johnson Daddy.Though I realised as soon as Mandy mummy was saved. =pI went back to the GPs there to 'snatch' my daddy from the evil GPs' clutches.Haha...Later, my siblings joined.I think our daddy maybe got hurt during that time.As a lot of people are like snatching him as though he is a gd stuff on great sale.Haha... =pCollected our own stuff and went to bath.Went to Carl's Junior to eat so-called dinner [coz at that time is ard 9/10+ pm].Ate their Fish Sandwich.Quite big and it's delicious.I went off earlier than the others to meet my family at Paris Ris then sat car home.The End. T.T