<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33645390?origin\x3dhttp://perfect-smilex.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ello!
Back in action once again.
On 13 feb, went to orchard with Vivian.
Orchard again. Haha...
Went to Centrepoint for a job interview as sales assistant.
The person-in-charge was not in the shop when we reached there.
So the staff there asked us to fill in a form first.
After filling the form, she asked us to go shop ard first and come back at ard 15 mins later.
Shopped ard the mall.
The mall has nothing much to shop.
When we went back, the person-in-charge was interviewing another applicant.
So we waited a while in the shop.
It was our turn. Yeah!
[Shall skip the interview process]
*Forwarding* =D
Went to eat Long John Sliver again. >3 [='yeah' sign, dont look like eh?]
Went to Cineleisure to take neoprint. >3
Neoprint we took. [Nice arh? XD]
Went walking ard.
Didnt shop much coz nothing to shop, if I remembered correctly. XD
Went home.
On 14 feb, the next day, went out with Vivian again. XD
Went to Bugis.
Went to Parco Bugis Junction first.
I've forgotten the details le.
Getting older now. Haiz... =(
Went to take neoprints.

Neoprint we took. =D

Had 2 choices in mind for the junction.
Bought a cup of ice cream each.
I ate green tea flavour and Vivian ate bubble tea flavour.
Dont really like the ice cream.
The green tea tastes like the green tea pumpkin seeds.
Not very nice.
Went to Bugis street.
Went shopping ard the first floor.
Some were renovating. =(
Hence, there were lesser shops.
Looked for ring that I wanted.
No gain. =l
Went up the 2nd floor to see if we wanna eat in the cafe on the 2nd floor.
Not tempting.
So went walking ard the second floor.
Headed back to bugis junction to eat.
Before that, I bought a cup of corn to eat.
Ate in at Wong Kok Restuarant.
This is the Yuan-Yang I bought.
It tastes not bad.


This is the Tin Jin Fu Rong La Mian I've ordered.
It was a big portion. I couldnt really finish it but still manage to ying sai. XD

Front - mine. Back - vivian's.
[Hers was not bad, especially the honey chicken]
My food was not very nice to me, except for the egg. XD
I think it's coz that there are ginger slices in it.
Actually, the ginger slices was on the omelette.
So it's removable.
But there's still a taste that I don't like.
I'm not sure what taste is that.
Therefore, I don't think so I'll probably go there and eat again.

Took in the washroom before we went home.
[sorry to the lady beside]
Went home.

On 15 feb, went to Suntec Convention Centre.
There was a tour agency fair conducted there.
It was the Chan Brothers on that day.
There was damn lots of people.
So crowded. >.<
There was free popcorn and candy floss. >3
So happy.
I queued for the popcorn while my mum helped me to queue for the candy floss.
Haha...
She remembers I like candy floss. =D
But I seemed kind of greedy when I was claiming the popcorn.
Coz I was holding on to the candy floss my mum has claimed before I claimed for the popcorn.
Haha...
But who cares?
I like both so I got both. XD
My mum said I was lucky that I went along with them.
Haha...
My mum bought Super coffee.
I think it's white coffee, not sure.
There were 2 free sets of cup and the plate to put the cup. XD
My mum got 2 cups of instant noodles sample.
It was black pepper flavour.
It's nice but the pepper may taste a bit strong.
So didnt buy.
Went to CTC Holidays, a tour agency, located at Chinatown.
It's quite near to Suntec as we drived there.
My dad bought 3 tickets for a 7 days tour to China.
1 for him, 1 for mum and 1 for ME.
I'm going on a holiday trip. >3
So happy!
The trip is from 21 March to 28 March.
Haha...
So try not to contact me. =D
This will be the first time I go overseas together with my parents via airplanes.
So excited! XD
Went home.
On 16 feb, yesterday, went to Paya Lebar first with michelle ho.
She's my pri sch best friend.
It has been a long time since we went out together.
Went to City Plaza to shop ard.
We dont really fancy the clothes that the shops sell.
So only spent some time there.
Went to This Fashion at the Singapore Post Centre.
Tried on 6 clothes. >.<
The max. is 7.
A great increase man.
Spent too much time there till I was late for the interview.
But still okay, not very late.
Interviewed for a part-time tele-consultant job.
After listening, it seems to be difficult.
But nvm.
They may not be hiring us.
Went to Bugis after that.
Haha... Yeah. Bugis again.
Went to take neoprints. XD
The first one we took has limited time limit.
So we were not satisfied with it.
Took another one.
Liked the 2nd one.
It has unlimited time limit lest there are others taking.
Haha...
So took quite a long time.
So satisfied with the result.
Left - 1st one. Right - 2nd one.
Didnt really eat dinner.
I've bought takopachi, Subway cookies, cupcorn and sugarcane juice.
My dinner was settled.
Michelle bought a pancake in the bugis street and hers was settled.
Walked ard bugis street.
Shopped for a while only.
Went to the This Fashion there.
I tried on the same clothes I tried previously at paya lebar.

This dress's a bit too mature for me. XD

Like this one. But the straps are too loose. >.<

Like this one too.

Really like 2 clothes.
Haiz... But it's kind of x. >.<
There is another shirt I like.
But that is more x. =(
So still considering.
Michelle tried on blouse shirts.
I think 1 of them was not bad.
But she didnt really like it.
So didnt buy.
Went home via bus service 851.

Took in the bus. ^^

♥aixin at 11:33:00 PM


Welcome to Perfect-Smilex
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥


♥Aixin
30.09.1992
Libra
SP Accoutancy
ordinary plain Jane
likes to smile and live happily (:
proud of my 156cm height
Dont judge me by first impression
e 1st impression I gave ppl is usually diff. from who I really am
Know me well then judge me
Tho time is really needed for me to open up to ppl
& for you to know me well
Dont think I like pink
Tho quite a no. of my stuff + this blog is pink
I prefer WHITE & PURPLE
♥ Family & Friends
♥ Dancing
♥ Singing
♥ Sleeping
♥ Playing
♥ Eating & Drinking
♥ SP CSCC! :D
& lots of stuff to be listed :D


--A Crumpler sling bag
--Polaroid
--A hairstyle that suits me?! :P
--♥ Learn musical instruments ♥
--♥ Go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea :D ♥
--Get a degree in Accountancy :D
[better still, First Class Honour] :P
--Become more diligent
[I usually do last min work. shh..]
--My own study desk :P
--My own closet :D
[kinda wait long long]
--Become slim?! :P


Naval Base Pri
6/1'04
dorothy
jia le
jing yee
kenny
meiling
michelle ho
vivian tay
wei lin

Orchid Park Sec
2a1'06!
3s1'07
amos
beryl
chu wei
cynthia
elysia
esther
evelyn
geraldine
hazel
hui cheng
issac
janice
jasmine
jessica
jia en
jin xuan
kai yong
khen yong
madeleine
matthias
pawita
rachel + zhongwei
shao cong
sze li
vivian
vivian + her TP friends
wai wan
wei tao
wei ting
wei yi

DAC'09 03
Jia Shun

SP CSCC
Chee Siong
Chih Xian
Christel
Crystal
Desmond
Derrick
Edward
Germaine
Glenda
Jia Hui
Johnson daddy
Joshua Chan
Joshua Singh
Jue Ying
Jun Xian
Jun Yan
Kelvin
Mandy mummy
Petrine
Sean
Siying
Vernon
Vivian Lim
Yan Yee

SB
John

Ex-Colleagues
Shirley

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
June 2008
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™

Your imeem codes here.